Blood GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improved[Better]Then Others

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrew's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew
GM
GM

Andrew's Application Empty
PostSubject: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:16 am

Name: Andrew
Ingame Name: Will be: Andrew
Desired position: Administrator In Game (GameMaster)
Languages you speak: English

E-mail: flamedagger123@hotmail.com
Msn: flamedagger123@hotmail.com

Have you been a GM/Dev before? if so, where? Of course. Just because it says "Network", it doesn't mean it can't have a GunZ server.
MercuryNetwork
FateGunZ
LightSideGunZ
Legacy Network
FatalityGunZ
SactualGunZ
Summer Network
ReflectGunZ: The Duel

Do you know how to create .ani files? No.
Do you know how to create .elu files? No.
Have you got Photoshop? Got my computer reformatted so I can reinstall it.
Version? CS4
Do you have nVidia DDS plug-ins? No.
Do you know how to unpack/pack a .mrs file? No.
Do you know how to encrypt .mrs file? No.
Do you know how to edit XML files? No.

Can you create GunZ Maps? No.
Are you good at GTKRadiant? No.
Experience with map lighting [light map]: N/A
Do you create your own textures? No.
Mapping/textures Gallery URL: N/A

3D Modeling Experience: No./color]
3D Modeling Softwares you use: [color=yellow]N/A

Personality: Happy, Smart, Nice, Responsible, Involved, Active.
Do you speak English well?: Yes, I do.
Are you mature? : Well... I don't like judging myself, but I am very mature.

Good things about yourself: I'm responsible, I show S.P.I.R.I.T.
Success.Perseverance.Initiative.Responsibility.Integrity.Teamwork.

Bad things about yourself [Be Honest]: I'm Asian. People say I got a small di-
I'm not that good in school.
I'm single o.o
I don't wear glasses.
These are serious...

Do you know anything about database setup, MySQL server or WAMP: No.
Do you have TeamViewer? Not now. I got my computer reformatted. I can install it quick. I'm reinstalling all these other stuff first.

Why do you want to apply for that position?: Well there are reasons I can put it into.

First Reason: Hackers
Now in every private server you see, Is a Hacker, Hackers are everywhere.
Who would of known. You go to a new private server just made next thing BAM with hackers.
and me I'm a really nice person but to "hackers" its zero tolerance.
There should never be hackers in the first place.
Just people with Intelligent creating a hack to ruin a Game
Using there mind for useless hacking Gaming.
When they can be off using there mind for doing better things,
Or even making a anti-hack, never know, what has this world will come in to,
Hackers and there Stupidity and Selfish Acts Need to Get Banned but that's if people hack in this server.

Second Reason: Active, Always Will, Always Be, Recognize
Now in few games I been In, I always have been searching through forums,
saying "whats up to everyone" , 'How everyone doing"
and so as In-Game playing with many people
and making a Gunz Game Friendship you can say,
Because I got to admit Gunz is actual fun to play that's why
I ask my self "why not take it up a notch " take it to next level by a bit by trying to Apply for GameMaster
than working to the top becoming than learning to do Dev and than never know I might even make a server my self but i doubt it
that'd probably take awhile.
Its like this in an actual Gaming Company Goes through the ranks
There's (Highest Rank to Below Ranks)
Admin(The Owner of the Gaming Company)-->Developer(The Who Created The Game)--->
GameMaster(TesterRank1)-->Player(TesterRank2)
and Simply I'm just in TesterRank2 Working my way up slowly at the time,
Since I'm starting another thing to which is rapping not for fame but, freedom
off my mind.

Third Reason: Simply I am To My Word
If I am making promises to you. I like to regulate
the term "Loyalty Trust Respect"
Loyalty - I am Loyal on behalf my Words and willing to take one for the team. Meaning I'm down for you,
I Got your Back I will Support you,
Trust - Trust is what we need to stay together I know I got to earn yours, But I'm willing to take whatever it cost to gain your Trust
and that I never lie
Respect - I will Show Respect for any members of the Gaming Society. Makes Friends
But may Show Disrespect to whom that apposes me or starts rude displays or comments
Thus Loyalty - Trust - Respect

Extra info we should know?: I can donate soon. I will help advertise in all ways. I will vote. I've been told many many times I'm a trustworthy, loyal person and too nice for my own good. But of course, no one here would know whether any of this is true or a lie. I have several ideas for events, and I have a way with dealing hackers and any offenders. I do have some good qualities. I have been known to be very helpful, up to the point of being called naive and gullible. I had to learn that the hard way. I always take responsibility for my actions and i am an outgoing person.I'm a successful GM. I have integrity and initiative. Also perseverance.I want to be a Gm because i would enjoy hosting events, catching hackers, and helping newcomers know what they.While all of the above is great and all, we also have to be responsible as a Gm, I'll agree to all of the servers rules of course.I have been playing GunZ for around 3-5 years. I started playing private servers around January so i guess I'm getting close to a year of playing private servers Very Happy I just want to help out the community and not ruin it. I would like to help get new and a lot of members to play your server. I would respect the community and not ruin the fun. I would like to help with events,watch out for questions and help in forum and in the game. I would maybe donate whenever I get the money. I should and deserve to be a GM simply because I can relate to all of the people that support me that I encounter. Being an islander, and having an off island main, I've met and befriended many different types of people. Whether you know it or not, on and off island do have different people. In my opinion, those on island are either really new to the game, or down to earth. Then there's the more rude characters. I have learned to deal with every type of person in the game, due to my experience with them. I also realize that with becoming a GM, I have responsibilities. GM's are looked to by other players constantly. If one thing were to go wrong, everyone would know. So with that, I'd take even more caution in setting the best example that I could while being a GM. About events....ya I'd do a few here and there, because I know there are other GMs besides me. So, with that said, my event count would depend on the number of events other GMs have done that week. I don't want to over do it or people would get too annoyed and too godly if they keep winning all these event items and jjangs.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Blood King
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:04 am

**Accepted**

Wait for Skater
Back to top Go down
https://bloodgunz.darkbb.com
Andrew
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Sure. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Skater
Co-Owner
Skater

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:14 pm

''Hmmm'' Not bad i like your app Lookz like you spent some time into it, But u said no on alot of things and you say your expirenced.

But You Get a Lucky Pass Smile ***Accepted***
Back to top Go down
Andrew
GM
GM

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Awesome!
Thanks you guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Application   Andrew's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew's Application
Page 1 of 1